Over the past few years, the job of becoming a freelancer has been on the rise. Working from home does have its own flexibility. You can manage your time alone, there is no boss who oversees all the time and for those who already have children, can watch their own children while working.
Having your own workspace might be the dream of freelancers too. There is no need to have to be in the form of a room, office or your workspace at home can be made ‘only’ from a table and chairs. Curious? You can take inspiration from interesting home office ideas or home office space, below, to create your own office space.
1. You don’t need a lot of furniture, you just have to prepare a wide table and chairs for your office space.
2. You can use a wall or plywood board to become a place to put your inspiration and ideas.
3. Do not have a table, you can also use a bookshelf installed on the wall to become a work desk.
4. Or you can install a “floating” rack in one corner to replace a conventional workbench.
5. Even though it’s small, the office space that is nicely arranged can increase your enthusiasm when working.
6. Painting the walls of your office area in different colors can create a limiting effect with other rooms.
7. Areas such as under the stairs, or meeting walls that produce small niches, you can change into a comfortable office space.
8. Placing plants in the office area not only adds aesthetics but also provides oxygen supply for you.
9. For those of you who like to post your work on social media, select the area adjacent to the light source as your workspace.
10. Fill your walls with interesting things you find. Who knows, you can get an idea from there.
11. Or you can put photos or make collages from a collection of photos of people you care about.
12. Many styles of office space exist, from rustic, Scandinavian, vintage to chic. Choose the one that suits your taste and needs.
13. If you already have children, choose a child-friendly office space style. Give children activities so that they do not interfere when you work.
14. It doesn’t have to be expensive, you can design office space according to the budget and availability of space in your home.
15. With a little creativity, you can use the dead corner as a workspace that produces money coffers.